Feed the Flamingos
$50| Recommended for ages 5 and up
Get Close with our Chilean flamingos! Join one of our keepers inside the flamingo exhibit where you will learn all about how we care for these fascinating birds. Watch how these birds stir up the water with their feet and use their specialized beaks to filter for food. You will feel like you are part of Tracy Aviary’s very own Flamboyance!
· Admits Two
· One hour behind the scenes experience that brings you into our Flamingo Exhibit
· See how keepers manage the flock and where the flamingos spend their time during the winter
· Participate in feeding and observing the flamingos with one of our flamingo experts
· Includes full day’s admission to Tracy Aviary for two
· Available daily at 10am and 2:30pm, see registration details for more information
· Participants must be age 5 or older. Children must be accompanied with an adult.
· Reservations can be made at: email@example.com
· For the 10AM experience please reserve at least 24 hours in advance
· For the 2:30PM experience reservations can be made in advance or until 12PM the day of the experience.
· Please check in at the main entrance and be sure to arrive at the flamingo exhibit at your designated time; keeper staff will meet you for the start of your experience!
PLEASE NOTE THAT FLAMINGO FEEDINGS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 20TH