$50 per hour | Admits Two
Get Close with our birds while practicing your photography skills! Join our Curator of Exhibit Collections or our Lead Keeper behind the scenes with some of our more elusive and challenging birds to photograph. Take advantage of being on the other side of the mesh where you will see our owls and many tropical species not often accessible to the average visitor’s camera!
· One hour behind the scenes experience where you will have access to some of our North American Owl Species, South American Species and the Kea Exhibit. The amount of exhibits visited is dependent on the time spent photographing.
· Only one photographer allowed at a time in the exhibits, experiences with two participants can rotate entering the exhibits during the one hour time frame
· Experience also includes one on one time with our Curator or Lead Keeper where you will learn about the history of these birds and how they fit into our conservation efforts here at Tracy Aviary
· Includes full day’s admission to Tracy Aviary for two
· Available Monday- Sunday, (9 am-2pm) times flexible with requests of photographer
· Participants must be age 8 or older
· Reservations can be made at: email@example.com and your email should include the name of the Avian Experience you're requesting, your preferred date and time, participant names and ages, your phone number, address, and any additional information we may need to know about your request.
· Please reserve at least one week ahead of time
· Please check in at the main entrance and the tour leader will meet you for the session