$50| Recommended for ages 8 and up
Get Close with our Bird Keepers and help prepare daily diets for the hawks, eagles, owls, and vultures! Your work isn’t finished after diet prep as the next step is to feed our hungry raptors. Watch as these carnivores use their specialized beaks and talons to eat the tasty meals you prepared! Spend some time with our keepers and learn about what it takes to care for these amazing birds!
· One hour behind the scenes experience that brings you into our Aviculture Food Prep Building and some of our Raptor Exhibits
· Participate in preparing the food for the birds and help the keepers feed as you learn more about what it takes to care for these birds.
· Includes full day’s admission to Tracy Aviary for one
· Available everyday but Monday and Thursday at 2:30pm, see registration details for more information
· Participants must be age 8 or older
· Reservations can be made at: email@example.com
· Please reserve at least one week ahead of time
· Please check in at the main entrance and be sure to arrive at 2:30pm at the Sandhill Crane Exhibit where a keeper will meet you for your tour