Self-Guided Field Trips
Tracy Aviary is an ideal place to bring your school group, corporate retreat, scout troop, or a group of friends or family! Group rates are as follows:
Conservation Fee: $1 of every admission goes towards conservation in the wild.
*To receive the Group Rate and Title 1 admission discount groups must pay in a single transaction.
Due to our exciting summer activities schedule, we are unable to host guided tours from Memorial Day through Labor Day. However, we offer the following resources for any visiting groups year round:
Self-guided Field Trip Chaperone Packets
Want to make the most of your Self-Guided Field Trip? Use the chaperone packets below for a visit that is sure to be a hoot!
- Extraordinary Explorations! - Recommended for Kindergarten-1st Grade
- Astounding Adventures! - Recommended for 2nd-3rd Grade
- Interesting Investigations! - Recommended for 4th-5th Grade
Find the Habitat Bingo below in either English or Spanish. You can also find some bilingual resources in our Nature Store including a Spanish language map, Spanish/English activity booklet, and a Spanish/English walking tour booklet.
- Habitat Bingo (English) - Recommended for ages 8-12
- Habitat Bingo (Spanish) - Recommended for ages 8-12
To schedule a self-guided visit, please fill out the following form:
Self-Guided Visits must be booked one week prior to field trip date.