The Jordan River Nature Center was established in 2020 to inspire curiosity and caring for the native wildlife of the Jordan River. With 12 acres and a unique riverside location at 1125 West 3300 South (in the James Madison Oxbow Park), Tracy Aviary is poised to create the most innovative and accessible nature center in the Intermountain West.
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store:
- The Bobo Eco Lab offering STEM education opportunities and a community greenhouse
- The ALSAM Observation Tower and Bird Blind offering unparalleled wildlife viewing
- The Emma Eccles Jones Pavilion to accommodate community gatherings and picnics
- Nature Center Café + Outdoor Dining
- World-class landscaping throughout the Center including a therapy garden, marshland habitat, riparian forest, wildflower garden, and an edible forest.
Sign Up to Learn More About Our Plans for 2023